High school membership is designed to teach teenagers (aged 13 and above) all about physical fitness. Our qualified health and fitness professionals design a safe, fun and exciting workout for our younger members.
We help to set the foundations for 'fitness for life' by teaching young people how to use gym equipment with correct technique. Memberships are just $12.75 per week with no joining fee and no lock-in contract.
All you need to join is a valid high school identification card and a parent or guardian to co-sign the paperwork if you are under 16.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Fully equipped gym
- Group Fitness classes (must be at least 16 years old to attend BodyPump, HIIT, HIIT Strength, Kettlebell Fundamentals, Strength Technique & Conditioning and Strength & Tone)
- Five state-of-the-art indoor pools and unlimited use of our aquatic activities (water slides, Wibit)
- Steam room and sauna (must be 16+ years old)
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Access to FitDesk online program, fitness tracking, support and points award system, awarding you prizes in club
- Personal program including a full induction process and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers. A parent or guardian must be in attendance for participants under 18.
One of the many benefits to becoming a Gym & Swim Member at SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre is a FREE Personal Program and regular one-on-one reassessments to review your progress. Your one-on-one reassessments are unlimited for the entire duration of your membership.
A Personal Program is compulsory is compulsory for High School Members to attend prior to using the Gym.
Your Personal Program includes:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer to discuss your fitness journey goals and milestones.
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- Access to GreeneDesk, our online Fitness Rewards program
- Measurement of your current health and fitness levels to benchmark your improvements during one-on-one reassessments.
You can book your Personal Program appointments in person at the gym or at reception. A parent or guardian is required to attend to your first appointment if under 18.
Seminars and events
- YMCA Healthy Living Magazine
- Breakfast Seminars
- Member Events
- Discounts on personal training
- 20% off in the Retail Store
Register your interest