Memberships will automatically be reactivated as of Thursday 3 September 2020.
We understand that you may wish to return to your membership earlier than Thursday 3 September to take up the flexibility and value for money that memberships provide. Because of this you may elect to restart your membership earlier.
To elect to have your membership reactivated earlier please complete the form below with your preferred start date. Please allow 24 hours for your membership to be processed. Once complete, you will receive an email confirming your start date for membership and direct debits.
If you do not wish for your membership to be reactivated at this time you do not need to do anything, and your membership will remain on suspension until Wednesday 2 September. On Thursday 3 September 2020, all suspended Gym & Swim Memberships will automatically be reactivated (if you do not wish to be automatically reactivated on 3 September please email email@example.com).
Members who remain or are on suspension will be required to use the Centre on a pay per visit basis at the higher casual rate.
From 6 August 2020 Active Members are not required to complete an online booking for Gym workouts. However, to help us manage venue capacity, active members will still be required to make an online booking for Group Fitness and Lap Swimming. These costs are included in your activated membership and will display $0 in the pay per visit booking tool.
This year has seen many changes and challenges; however, we are proud of the planning we have done and the procedures that have been put in place to prioritise your safety. Please see our COVID-19 Response & Updates here.
The option to join on a Gym & Swim Membership is available soon. During this COVID-19 period we do not accept walk ins for new membership sign ups or enquiries. We prefer pre-arranged appointments to ensure we abide by State Government regulations including contact tracing and social distancing. To make an appointment please call us on (08) 8198 0198 or complete a form on the membership page you are interested in:
If you have any questions please visit our contact us form or call us on (08) 8198 0198.
Available and unavailable services
The following services are currently available:
- Gym Workouts: Main gym area excluding the Strength and Conditioning Studio
- Group Fitness Classes: Cycle, Freestyle, Les Mills and Aqua. Please note that not all classes that were available prior to suspension are available currently. Please see our website for the current timetable and new classes. Online pre-bookings essential.
- Competition Pool: Lap Swimming. Online pre-bookings essential.
- Water Polo/Dive pool: Lap Swimming. Online pre-bookings essential.
- Rehab & Hydro Pool: Lap Swimming, Rehabilitation Swimming. Online pre-bookings essential.
- Personal Training
- Change Rooms
- Multi-Level Car Park
From August 6, 2020, we are responsibly introducing the following changes:
- Gym opening times extended: Monday to Friday: 5am-8pm, Saturday 5am-6pm Saturday, and now Sunday 7am - 6pm.
- Bookings not required for Individual Gym Workouts with no time limit
- Personal Programs and Reassessments available
- Body Scans available
- More Personal Trainers returning (including Bridget, Chantelle, Cheryl, Josh, Martin, Nicole, Sam, Tyarna, Ann & Mike)
- Gym available for use before or after your Group Fitness Class.
There will also be a new Group Fitness Timetable commencing August 17, 2020 with classes including Zumba, Aqua Zumba, BodyAttack and Hatha Yoga. Timetable available soon. Please check the Group Fitness Timetable page for the timetable once it is released.
The following services are currently unavailable with a return date TBA:
- Steam Room and Sauna Room
- Recreational Swimming (including Splash Park and the Leisure Pool)
- Use of lockers