Our annual Swimming Lessons Summer Break is just around the corner and we want to encourage your family to make the most of all the remaining Swimming Lessons for 2021.
During the Summer Break, lessons do not take place. However, members are still able to access the Leisure Pool and Splash Park for recreation swimming or have fun on WIBIT*, provided that direct debit payments are maintained.
This year, lessons will run until Sunday 19 December 2021, with the Summer Break scheduled for two weeks from 20 December to 2 January 2022.
Please note if your first lesson date falls on the public holiday Monday 3/01/2022, you may be eligible for a make-up lesson. Please call 8198 0198 or see the swim school desk to book. Make-up lessons are not able to be booked more than 7-days in advance.
Families may choose to suspend memberships over the Summer Break. Casual Centre Entry prices will apply for Leisure Pool, Splash Park and Wibit* if your family chooses to suspend. Further information is available below for Summer Break options. All Deep Fish, Private, Junior 3, Junior 4 and Access Members that do not suspend over the Summer Break will be charged at the standard Swimming Lessons rate. Further information is available below for Summer Break options.
If you would like to provide an additional boost to water safety, consider booking into VACSWIM, held at the Centre from Monday 20 to Friday 24 December 2021. The VACSWIM program is subsidised by government and aims to provide opportunities for primary school aged children to learn about water safety.
Please note that make-up lessons for 2021 will expire 16 January 2022.
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SUSPEND YOUR MEMBERSHIP OVER THE SUMMER BREAK, YOU HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Giant floating inflatable obstacle course made up of different modules for balancing, climbing, jumping and sliding. Visit our website for bookings, dates and times. 6+ years*
Splash Park and Leisure Pool
Student and one accompanying parent/guardian have free access to the Leisure Pool & Splash Park. Operating dates and times for Swimming Lessons Members is available under Existing Student and Parent Resources.
ZOOPER DOOPER FUN
We would like to spoil the kids with a Zooper Dooper in the last week of Swimming Lessons for the year (13 to 19 December 2021). Please come past the Cafe near the Family Change Village to get the kids a free Zooper Dooper.
SUMMER BREAK OPTIONS
Option 1 - Keep your membership active
- Maintain your direct debit payments as normal during the Summer Break and keep receiving unlimited access to the Leisure Pool, Splash Park and WIBIT*.
- This option is recommended to keep the kids practicing their water safety skills for Summer and to keep receiving free access to the Centre’s aquatic fun!
Option 2 – Two week suspension
- Suspend your membership for 2 weeks from 20 December 2021 to 2 January 2022.
- This option gives you access to lessons until 19 December 2021.
- Please note that casual entry prices will apply for leisure swimming between 20 December 2021 to 2 January 2022 If you choose to suspend under this option.
HOW TO SUSPEND A SWIMMING LESSONS MEMBERSHIP OVER THE SUMMER BREAK
- Pick up a Summer Break suspension form from the Front Desk.
- Please complete and submit your suspension form to the Front Desk by close of business on 13 December 2021.