We are required by State Government to record the contact information of every person in the Centre at any given time. This information is required for contact tracing purposes. It is essential that each spectator registers to receive a QR code.
Please follow the steps below to register and receive your QR code:
- Complete the form below for each responsible adult that will be spectating.
- Check your email inbox for your QR code (please check your junk mail as it may have been delivered there).
- Present your QR code each time you visit the Centre to spectate.
Important to remember:
Each spectator requires their own individual QR code.
If you regularly attend the centre to spectate eg Parent/guardians of Swimming Lessons, Diving, Squads etc please make sure you select the following:
- Type of event = Pool event.
- Visit type = Multiple entry.
Note: Please only press the confirm button once, wait a few minutes and then check your email inbox (and junk folder). If the confirm button is pressed multiple times you will receive an error message.