A Gym & Swim Membership gives you access to all of our facilities and a variety of programs that our centre has to offer, including unlimited access to the gym, pools and group fitness classes. It also includes personally designed programming with qualified fitness professionals, ensuring you are set up for success.
Commit to your health and fitness for 12 months and you'll receive a reduced rate on your membership, with a lower fortnightly direct debit and a $49 start-up fee. No-lock in memberships are also available with a $99 start-up fee.
We also offer discount for families (two or more people who join at the same time) and concession and seniors card holders.
Fortnightly direct debit
Commit and save memberships
|Family (per person)||$49.00||$37.12|
|Concession & Family (per person)||$49.00||$33.82|
|Family (per person)
|Family and concession (per person)
Prices as at 1st February 2020.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Fully equipped gym
- Group fitness classes - including HIIT, Les Mills programs, yoga, pilates and aquatic
- Five state-of-the-art indoor pools and unlimited use of our aquatic activities (water slides, Wibit)
- Steam room and sauna
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Access to FitDesk online program, fitness tracking, support and points award system, awarding you prizes in club
- Personal Program including a full induction process and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
One of the many benefits to becoming a Gym & Swim Member at SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre is a FREE Personal Program and regular one-on-one reassessments to review your progress. Your one-on-one reassessments are unlimited for the entire duration of your membership. Your Personal Program includes:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer to discuss your fitness journey goals and milestones.
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- Access to GreeneDesk, our online Fitness Rewards program
- Measurement of your current health and fitness levels to benchmark your improvements during one-on-one reassessments.
You can book your Personal Program appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Seminars and events
- Breakfast seminars
- Member events
- YMCA Healthy Living Magazine
- Creche facilities
- Discounts on personal training
- 20% off in the Retail Store
Register your interest