The Steam Room and Sauna is temporarily closed until further advisement from SAPOL and SA Health. Please visit our Centre Update for further information.
Steam Room – 30 minutes
Book your 30 minute Steam Room session. This service is for Multi Visit Pass Holders and Members only
Sauna – 30 minutes
Book your 30 minute Sauna session. This service is for Multi Visit Pass Holders and Members only
Steam and Sauna Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before you make a Sauna or Steam Room booking.
1. Sauna or Steam Room Bookings are available for those who hold an active Gym & Swim Membership and Multi-Visit Pass Holders only. Multi-Visit pass holders must scan their card on entry and have remaining visits on their pass at the time of accessing the Centre for their booking.
2. Pre-bookings are essential.
3. We recommend each individual makes a booking for no more than one session per day to maximum of 3 bookings per week. This is to allow many people in our membership community to access the facility.
4. We recommend booking no earlier than 48 hours prior to the session commencing. Bookings can be made anytime for the next available time frame.
5. Patrons are to bring own water bottles. No other food or drink is permitted into the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre.
6. For contact tracing purposes and for traffic flow and social distancing purposes visitors and members, who are attending the Centre for the Steam Room and Sauna, must pre-book, providing their contact details upon booking. Members must also bring their access card or wristband to scan at the Centre on entry.
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene
7. The patron is responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines:
a. Always keep a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others. There is a maximum of 6 people for the Steam Room and 6 people for the Sauna per half hour booking.
b. Adhere to assigned entry and exit points
c. Shower before entering the pools
d. Stay home, do not attend your booked session and seek testing if you have the following symptoms:
ii. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
iv. Unexplained loss of smell or altered sense of taste
v. Chills and body aches or muscle pain
vi. A sore throat
viii. Runny nose
e. Wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes
8.The patron must adhere to the standard Conditions of Entry to the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre (view them here).
Steam Room and Sauna Procedures
9. Please arrive at the Centre entry 5 minutes prior to your session commencing.
10. The Steam Room & Sauna have a maximum capacity of SIX people per room per half hour booking.
11. Bookings commence at the time which you booked into as stated in your booking confirmation. Do not enter the Steam Room or Sauna until your pre-booked time. Patrons must depart the Steam or Sauna Room prior to the next session commencing.
12. Please ensure you take a break after 20 minutes in the Steam Room or Sauna.
13. Late arrivals must only use the Steam Room and Sauna within their booking 30-minute time allocation and cannot carry over into the next session.
14. Wristbands must be worn at all times while in the Steam Room & Sauna.
15. The patron must adhere to the Conditions of Entry to the Steam Room and Sauna available on the door of the Steam Room and Sauna.
GYM & SWIM MEMBERSHIPS