GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AND AQUATIC ACTIVITIES ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
FOR UPDATES PLEASE CLICK HERE
We offer approximately 150 classes throughout the week, in studios, water and outdoors.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes and aquatic play activities.
Aqua classes marked with a W indicates that you are required to swap your ticket for a wristband at the Front Desk.
|Aquatic activities||Please note Aquatic Activities are not a part of group fitness.|
||Wibit is a giant inflatable obstacle course that can include monkey bars, a rope swing, bridge, action tower, slides and climbing walls. Suitable for children six years and older. Find out more
|Baby Sensory/Toddler Sensory||Aqua Sensory Play classes for babies and toddlers allow for exploration, interaction and new experiences. Find out more
Group Fitness Guidelines
- Please arrive early to classes, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle. Gym mats are provided, boxing gloves are not supplied.
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years old
- The minimum age to attend HIIT, HIIT Strength, Epic 45, Ultimate 60, BodyPump, Kettlebell Express, Strength & Tone, Strength Technique & Conditioning classes is 16 years old
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- If you are pressed for time, 60 minute classes at 6:00am have provision for you to leave at 6:45am
- Please put your equipment away after the class
How to Join a Group Fitness Class
Members and non-members are welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service, or the Group Fitness Kiosks
- Ticket collection opens 45 minutes prior to the class start time and closes at the time of when the class starts
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Be sure to hand you ticket to the instructor before the class starts
Group Fitness Class Prices
Members All Group Fitness Classes are included Non-members - Centre pass $20.00