We offer approximately 150 classes throughout the week, in studios, water and outdoors.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes and aquatic play activities.
Aqua classes marked with a W indicates that you are required to swap your ticket for a wristband at the Front Desk.
|Aquatic activities||Please note Aquatic Activities are not a part of group fitness.|
||Wibit is a giant inflatable obstacle course that can include monkey bars, a rope swing, bridge, action tower, slides and climbing walls. Suitable for children six years and older. Find out more
|Baby Sensory/Toddler Sensory||Aqua Sensory Play classes for babies and toddlers allow for exploration, interaction and new experiences. Find out more
Group Fitness Guidelines
- Please arrive early to classes, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle. Gym mats are provided, boxing gloves are not supplied.
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years old
- The minimum age to attend HIIT, HIIT Strength, Epic 45, Ultimate 60, BodyPump, Kettlebell Express, Strength & Tone, Strength Technique & Conditioning classes is 16 years old
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- If you are pressed for time, 60 minute classes at 6:00am have provision for you to leave at 6:45am
- Please put your equipment away after the class
How to Join a Group Fitness Class
Members and non-members are welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service, or the Group Fitness Kiosks
- Ticket collection opens 45 minutes prior to the class start time and closes at the time of when the class starts
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Be sure to hand you ticket to the instructor before the class starts
Group Fitness Class Prices
Members All Group Fitness Classes are included Non-members - Centre pass $20.00