We are one of the largest and most comprehensive health and fitness facilities in Adelaide and have a range of equipment to cater for all fitness levels and enough machines to keep you working, not waiting.
Online bookings are not required to use the Gym. Members must swipe their card or wristband at the gates and Gym doors for access. Casual Gym visits will be available from the front desk for $15. Please note that casual rates will apply for members who are on suspension.
The Gym will be available for use before or after your Group Fitness Class or Lap Swim (please note pre-bookings are required for Group Fitness and Pool access).
NO MEMBERSHIP CARD OR WRIST BAND = NO ACCESS
For contact tracing purposes and for traffic flow and social distancing purposes, Members must bring their membership card or wristband to their workout. Replacement cards and wristbands are available at the front desk for $8.
Please be sure to abide by the following directions:
- Please follow all directions and instructions from SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre staff
- Please bring your own towel (no towel = no workout), water (fountains not available) and gym mat if required.
- For contact tracing purposes, from August 6 Members must use their membership card to access the Centre and Gym or if you are a casual user or suspended member please provide your details and pay for your session at the Front Desk.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after every use. Anti-bacterial wipes are available throughout the Gym.
- Please follow the directional signage.
- Please keep a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and other patrons.
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points
- Stay home if you have cold/flu-like symptoms (cough, fever and/or respiratory symptoms) and seek testing.
- Wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Download the COVIDSafe app.
Gym Opening Times From Thursday 6 August:
- Monday to Friday – 5:00am to 8.00pm
- Saturday – 5:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday – 7:00am to 6:00pm
What is available in your Gym Visit:
- Change Rooms
- Main Gym Floor – Cardio floor and weights area.
- Personal Programs and Reassessments bookings are available for Members. Please see the Trainer on Duty to book.
The following are currently not available
- Steam Room and Sauna Room
- Strength & Conditioning Studio
- Gym fans
- Water fountains.
GYM & SWIM MEMBERSHIPS
During this COVID-19 period we do not accept walk ins for new membership sign ups or enquiries. We prefer pre-arranged appointments to ensure we abide by State Government regulations including contact tracing and social distancing. To make an appointment please call us on (08) 8198 0198 or complete a form on the membership page you are interested in: