Online bookings are not required to use the Gym.
Gym Visits are available on the following options:
- Gym & Swim Memberships: Included in active membership and will not display a cost on booking. Members must swipe their card or wristband at the gates and Gym doors for access.
- Casual Gym Visits - Available from the front desk for $15.
Please note that casual rates will apply for members who are on suspension.
The Gym will be available for use before or after your Group Fitness Class or Lap Swim (please note pre-bookings are required for Group Fitness and Pool access).
NO MEMBERSHIP CARD OR WRIST BAND = NO ACCESS
For contact tracing purposes and for traffic flow and social distancing purposes, Members must bring their membership card or wristband to their workout. Replacement cards and wristbands are available at the front desk for $8.
Casual users must check-in at the front desk.
Please follow all directions and instructions from SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre staff
For standard Gym operating times please see Opening Hours.
What is available in your Gym Visit:
- Change Rooms
- Main Gym Floor – Cardio floor and weights area.
- Personal Programs and Reassessments bookings are available for Members. Please see the Trainer on Duty to book.
The following are currently not available
- Strength & Conditioning Studio
- Gym fans
- Water fountains.
- The Zone
GYM & SWIM MEMBERSHIPS
During this COVID-19 period we do not accept walk ins for new membership sign ups or enquiries. We prefer pre-arranged appointments to ensure we abide by State Government regulations including contact tracing and social distancing. To make an appointment please call us on (08) 8198 0198 or complete a form on the membership page you are interested in: