Online bookings are not required to use the Gym.
Gym Visits are available on the following options:
- Gym & Swim Memberships: Included in active membership and will not display a cost on booking. Members must swipe their card or wristband at the gates and Gym doors for access.
- Casual Gym Visits - Available from the front desk for $15.
Please note that casual rates will apply for members who are on suspension.
|Gym Standard Operating Times
|Monday - Friday||4.30am - 9.30pm|
|Saturday||5am - 7pm|
|Sunday||6.30am - 6.30pm|
The Gym will be available for use before or after your Group Fitness Class or Lap Swim (please note pre-bookings are required for Group Fitness and Pool access).
Patrons are required to COVID-SAfe Check-in by using the free mySA Gov App for South Australian Government contact tracing purposes under the Public Activities Direction. If you do not have a compatible smartphone, a paper record will be available for you to provide your details.
Patrons are required to have the confirmation green tick ready to show staff after they have scanned the Centre's QR Code. If you choose not to provide your details, you may be refused entry.
NO MEMBERSHIP CARD OR WRIST BAND = NO ACCESS
For contact tracing purposes and for traffic flow and social distancing purposes, Members must bring their membership card or wristband to their workout. Replacement cards and wristbands are available at the front desk for $8.
Casual users must check-in at the front desk.
Please follow all directions and instructions from SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre staff
What is available in your Gym Visit:
- Change Rooms
- Main Gym Floor – Cardio floor and weights area.
- Personal Programs and Reassessments bookings are available for Members. Please see the Trainer on Duty to book.
- Strength & Conditioning Studio
The following are currently not available
- Gym fans
- Water fountains.