Join us for the next Challenge (6-weeks)
Over six weeks our trainers will guide, motivate and provide you with expert advice to reach your goals.
- Body Scan at the beginning of the Challenge to measure your baseline body composition
- 6 x individual Personal Training Sessions with your chosen personal trainer
- 1 x group boot camp per week with your chosen personal trainer (there are no make-ups for missed boot camps)
- Body Scan at the end of the Challenge to measure the changes in your body composition
Monday, 17 October, 2022 to Sunday, 4 December, 2022
Celebration Night: Thursday, 8 December, 2022
Prizes are based on the biggest change in body composition:
|First prize||Second prize - Valued at $300||Third prize - Valued at $150|
Each member of the winning team will receive one month Gym & Swim Membership each.
To get started:
- Submit a ‘request to register’ form on this page. Please make sure you specify your preferred trainers. Please note spaces are limited per trainer – we will advise you of the result of your preferred trainer requests.
- Once you have confirmed and accepted your allocated trainer, you will be given a link to purchase your a six-pack of personal training from the online customer portal. These will also be available from the front desk
$350 for Members, $450 for non-members. Please await confirmation of trainer allocation prior to purchasing your six-pack of Personal Training from the Front Desk.
Request to register
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 6.30 PM MONDAY | Big team bootcamp joined by Caitlin's and Alex's teams.
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 6.30 PM Monday | Big team bootcamp joined by Caitlin's and Alex's teams.
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 6.30 PM MONDAY| Alex has had extensive experience playing beach/indoor volleyball, and is very passionate about strength and conditioning training. Her boot camps will consist of weight training and high intensity interval training. Be ready to work hard and in turn you will see long term results. Big team bootcamps joined by Caitlin and Amelia's teams, for a fast-paced and energetic session.
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 6 AM TUESDAY| Brooke’s background working with female sporting groups from SACA all the way through to AFLW will see boot camps fast-paced, high intensity and of course fun.
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 7.30AM SATURDAY | Ruby loves to use a mixture of bodyweight exercises and weights in her bootcamps. Be prepared to work hard and have lots of fun. Big team bootcamp joined by Anthony's team