Join us for the 10 Week Challenge 'Heat it Up': at the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre.
Over 10 weeks our trainers will guide, motivate and provide you with expert advice to reach your goals.
- Body Scan at the beginning of the Challenge to measure your baseline body composition
- 10 x individual Personal Training Sessions with your chosen personal trainer
- 1 x group boot camp per week with your chosen personal trainer (there are no make-ups for missed boot camps)
- Body Scan at the end of the Challenge to measure the changes in your body composition
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS:
13 June 2022
Prizes are based on the biggest change in body composition:
|First prize - Valued at $600||Second prize - Valued at $300||Third prize - Valued at $150|
Each member of the winning team will receive one month Gym & Swim Membership each.
To get started:
- Submit a ‘request to register’ form on this page. Please make sure you specify your preferred trainers. Please note spaces are limited per trainer – we will advise you of the result of your preferred trainer requests.
- Once you have confirmed and accepted your allocated trainer, purchase your 10 pack of 60 minute Personal Training from the Front Desk to enter the 10 Week Challenge.
The price of a 10 Pack of 60 minute Personal Training – $576.00 for Gym & Swim Members. $624.00 for non-members. Please await confirmation of trainer allocation prior to purchasing your 10 Pack of Personal Training from the Front Desk.
Request to register
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 7.30AM SUNDAY | Ruby loves to use a mixture of bodyweight exercises and weights in her bootcamps. Be prepared to work hard and have lots of fun.
| BOOTCAMP SESSION TIME: 6 AM TUESDAY| Brooke’s background working with female sporting groups from SACA all the way through to AFLW will see boot camps fast-paced, high intensity and of course fun.