To activate your Personal Program, simply schedule a meeting with one of our highly qualified Personal Trainers to discuss your fitness journey goals and milestones. They will also guide you through the use of GreenEdesk, our online Fitness Rewards program. Your exercise history and any current injuries or health conditions will be taken into consideration when we design your Personal Program.
You will also have the opportunity to measure your current health and fitness levels to benchmark your improvements during reassessments. We recommend these to be scheduled at least every 6 to 8 weeks. This is a great opportunity to discuss with a Personal Trainer any additional activities or programs that are suited to you and your goals so that your program can be reviewed and updated to keep your workout interesting, varied and challenging.
Our Personal Trainers are here to help you get the best possible start to your new healthy lifestyle, so please ask questions as you go, to get the most out of your fitness journey. Please note that Personal Training is not included in the Personal Program and can be scheduled separately if required.
Members - Next time you’re at the Health Club ask to book in for your Personal Program!
Personal Program guidelines
- Active SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre members are entitled to one-on-one reassessments every 6 - 8 weeks.
- Appointments for Personal Programs and one-one-one reassessments are essential and can be made upstairs in the Health Club.
- Your Personal Program session is allotted one hour with a Trainer of your choice.
- Reassessments can either be 30 minutes or one hour, depending on your requirements.
- Personal Programs and reassessments are offered across the whole day, every day.
Request a Personal Program
Please complete the form below to request a Personal Program appointment or reassessment. Our trainers will be in contact to book you in for an appointment following your form submission.