Daniel began his own training journey at a young age to improve his physical performance in sport. He became fascinated by what made the elite so elite which led him down the path to personal training in 2017, while completing his degree in Exercise Science. Since, he has had the good fortune to gain experience working within high performance teams, such as the Adelaide 36ers for the last 3 years. He has also worked with both amateur and professional athletes in many other sports, including AFL and Soccer.
Daniel’s philosophy towards training is simple: lift often and lift well, in order to improve strength, movement quality and overall health for life. This philosophy works for everyone. Daniel believes that exercise is the best investment you can possibly make in life, as you will always get a great return on your investment.
If you don’t see Daniel in the gym, you might catch him walking (dragging) his French Bulldog Bugsy along the beach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science (Specialising in Sport Science)
- Currently studying Master’s in Physiotherapy
- Accredited ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach (Level 1)
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (Master Trainer)
- First Aid & CPR
- Completed short courses including kettle bells and TRX